The fact that the government subsidized gas connections, making them affordable for the majority of people, is one of the numerous factors contributing to LPG’s popularity in the Indian market. However, it is essential that one links their Aadhaar to their LPG connection in order to benefit from the LPG subsidy. Gas connection owners can link Aadhaar card to LPG connection in order to receive LPG subsidies. Now, it’s important to remember that before someone can link their Aadhaar to an LPG gas connection, they must first make sure it’s link to their bank account. Under the direct benefit plan, the subsidy will be deposit to this bank account.
An individual has a variety of alternatives for connecting their Aadhaar number to their LPG gas connection. To start, one can go to the website of the UIDAI’s Remote Aadhaar Seeding Framework (RASF) and follow the seeding instructions.
Other alternatives include contacting the LPG gas provider’s call center, sending an SMS to the number provided by the LPG gas company in a specific format, or using the Interactive Voice Response System. If one wants to connect the two in offline mode, they must first download the relevant form from the gas company’s official website, fill it out with the required information, and then deliver it in person or by mail to the nearest distributor’s office.
Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account for LPG Subsidy
In an effort to enhance the system by which subsidies are distribut, the government implement the Direct Benefit Transfer scheme, or DBT, on January 1, 2013.
The benefit of this scheme is that participants receive financial aid immediately into their bank accounts.
The nation’s LPG subsidy management would be improve through Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG Consumers.
An LPG connection holder will get the cylinder at full market value (without VAT) under this arrangement, and the difference between that value and the subsidized price will be deposite into their bank account.
An individual must first become a Cash Transfer Compliant (CTC) consumer in order to be eligible for this programme.
The person must ensure that he or she has 1) linked the Aadhaar number to the LPG consumer number and 2) linked the Aadhaar number to the bank account before proceeding.
The CTC consumer will get the LPG subsidy immediately into his or her bank account after these two procedures are completed.
Owners of LPG gas connections have several options for connecting their bank accounts to their Aadhaar.
This includes using the phone, the ATM, a mobile banking app, the internet, or a branch.
How to link Aadhaar to an Indane Gas connection online?
It is quite easy to link an Aadhaar card to an Indane Gas connection online. Following are the step-by-step process to follow:
- Open the UIDAI Aadhaar seeding portal by logging into the organization’s website.
- Online applications are available for Aadhaar access to Indane Gas connections.
- In the web form for seeding your Aadhaar, provide your address information along with the name of the district and the state listed.
- Choose the type of benefit you want to obtain from this page “LPG’.’ To link your Aadhaar card to an Indane LPG online, choose IOCL (Indian Oil Company Limited) as the name of the programme.
- After selecting your “benefit type,” you must enter your Indane gas connection and select the name of your Indane gas distributor “clientele number
- To complete the process, enter the generate OTP (one-time password) in the appropriate field, input the security code that is display, and then click the “send” button.
- The application will be grant when the officers have review it if it was filed properly.
- A confirmation message regarding the Aadhaar number that has been connect to your Indane gas connection will be send to your registered email address or mobile number after the request has been validate.
- The IOCL website offers a search function for Indane gas Aadhaar linking status.