This article focuses on using video in your email marketing. Keep reading for the technical parts of utilizing video in your email marketing and therefore the creative aspect for a few inspirations.
I’ve talked about using video repeatedly within the past, but just in case you are still not convinced or didn’t think to use video in your email marketing efforts, it is time to pay close attention. consistent with a study done by SuperOffice, including video in emails led to open rate increases of six percent (the average open rate across industries is about 25 percent).
Here are six tips and inspiration to urge you started:
- Use the word “video” in your subject line to form your message stands out.
- Promote an occasion . Let’s use a law office as an example. We created a brief video using Wave.Video for one our clients, A Family firm , to market an upcoming seminar they were hosting.
- Offer tips. When it involves email marketing with video, users want short, digestible clips. A “Top 5” or “4 ways to improve” will get more attention than a 2-minute creation of you trying to elucidate a product.
- Create a series. this is often an excellent thanks to keep people engaged together with your expertise, as long as what you’re providing is effective to them. stand back from a five-part series on your latest offering. Instead, solve a drag .
Using the firm video marketing again as an example, you’ll found out a list-building campaign and do a four-part video series on ways to organize for a separation or divorce:
• Part 1: DIY or hire a lawyer?
• Part 2: Filing the required paperwork
• Part 3: Dividing assets
• Part 4: Supporting your children
- Make tutorials. Your product or service solves a drag , so how are you able to showcase this to your clients? Educate your viewers with a brief explanation around how your product or service will improve their lives, using real-world examples.
- Think outside the box. Now, we do not all have the budget outdoor company Patagonia does; however, check out how they’ve integrated amazing footage into their email campaigns. It doesn’t specialise in their surfing gear, but it’s relevant to their customers.
Whether you are a life coach shooting some footage while you’re on vacation or a wellness provider offering viewers a glimpse of your dinner prep process, get creative and obtain shooting!
Email marketing with video are often incredibly powerful, increasing your open rates, engagement, leads and sales substantially.
However, not every email should contain one. If you begin using this marketing tactic whenever you send an eNewsletter to your subscribers, they’ll stop listening . consider it together thanks to stand out from the gang , but don’t neglect your other tactics.
Crafting an eNewsletter campaign with video (or without), choosing the proper email provider, testing and monitoring open rates and engagement may be a tough job. And, it must be done well alternatively you’ll find yourself alienating and losing subscribers.