Tourists from various parts of the planet come to Kerala so as to enjoy its soothing and scenic natural beauty. Kerala has various tourist destinations which are commonly visited by tourists and Kovalam Beach is one among them. This beach is understood for its own charming beauty, sunshine, sand, and sea.
Kerala Tour or tourism is enjoyed at its best with rich vegetation, calm backwaters, tranquility at the beaches, proud mountain ranges, picturesque hill stations, and captivating wildlife. But this is not it, Kerala is additionally famous for the traditional forts and palaces, highly revered pilgrimages, and various colorful festivals. another striking thing about Kerala is that Ayurveda, which is that the naturalist branch of drugs, is followed extensively here. the foremost prominent tourist attraction places contain forts and palaces. The rich ancient heritage of Kerala is preserved very sophisticatedly within the forts and palaces which represent the culture of this place. These monuments depict the story of the valiant people of Kerala and that they are an inbuilt typical Dravidian style of architecture. During your Kerala tour, you’ll be taken to Bolghatty Palace, Chendamangalam Fort, Koyikkal Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Padmanabhapuram Palace, and lots of other places too. But these are cliche places that are visited by almost every tourist in Kerala. Here are a number of the places given below which are as beautiful as you would like but they’re off the beaten path of Kerala tour and not visited very frequently:-
- Nelliyampathy – it’s a hill station which is situated at a distance of just about 60 kilometers faraway from Palakkad. This hill station is understood for its orange cultivation, tea gardens and bio farming and these are why tourists are fascinated with it. The hills is that this place have varying heights which somehow makes them even more beautiful and therefore the tourists visiting here, enjoys trekking, tea plantation visits, camping and boating.
- Gavi – this is often a gorgeous village which is situated in Pathanamthitta district, and it’s one among the unexplored locations by the tourists in Kerala. If you’re a nature lover or wildlife enthusiast, then this might be the simplest tour for you where can see incredible great thing about nature. this is often a neighborhood of Ranni Reserve forest and therefore the tourists can enjoy their visit to the present unsullied resort area with a good range of floral and faunal beauty.
- Ranipuram – This place is right for those tourists who aren’t trying to find a well-liked or frequently visited place in Kerala. If you’re trying to find a picturesque and delightful destination to explore then this is often the proper one for you. it’s an astounding hill station which is essentially known for attracting vacationers thanks to its diverse wildlife, rich avifauna and evergreen forests.
- Vegamon – Located 1200 above water level , Vegamon forms an ideal destination for those that are trying to find a serene place to urge faraway from the hustle and bustle of lifestyle . This place is blessed amazing green mountains, rich pine forests and cascading waterfalls.
- LlaveezhaPoonchira – it’s an imposing valley situated along side the Pala- Thodupuzha highway within the borders of Kottayam district in Kerala.
This destination covers acres of land with the green expanse and rocky hills and with none trees. Once you visit this place, you’ll find that it’s the hidden treasure of Kerala Tour, thanks to its serene and breathtaking beauty.