Since, for most of us, the value of a home, represents, our, single biggest, financial asset, doesn’t it make sense, to carefully consider, the most advantageous way, to proceed, in order to get the best deal, for your needs, priorities, etc? Unfortunately, in the vast number of cases, this process is not used, but rather, agents are selected, for a wide variety of reasons, including being one’s friend, to perceiving, someone, will hold your best interests, in highest regard. Since everyone is different, there is no such thing, as the same, right person, for every situation. Rather, clients should take the time, and make the effort, to carefully, thoroughly, interview multiple agents, and asking, pointed, poignant questions, to determine, which one, is the PERFECT agent, for you. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly consider, discuss, and evaluate, using the mnemonic approach, why this matters.
1. Priority; perception; planning: How will you know, your ideal agent, will make you, a priority? Evaluate the synergy, between your and your agent’s perception. Quality leadership planning requires a lot of commitment, discipline, ability, and level of planning.
2. Empathy; emphasis: Prioritizing effectively listening to others, and placing one’s effort and emphasis, in the most appropriate, effective place, creates, the ideal, head/ heart, balance, or balancing one’s emotional and logical compositions.
3. Relevant; responsible; resourceful: A resourceful agent considers relevance and sustainability, carefully and thoroughly. Never blame and complain, but take personal responsibility. Like leaders, a real estate agent, must be held accountable, and take personal responsibility. Will you be, resourceful, enough, to differentiate between, simply, doing, and really, proceeding forward?
4. Future; furnish: Wise homeowners consider their future needs, when making renovations, etc. Agents and clients, must seriously, consider the future, and a representative, must furnish his client, in a supportive, advisory manner.
5. Earn; examples; excellence: Professional excellence requires earning his fees, and commissions, because of his exemplary service Agents should cite examples, to demonstrate his reasoning, and must, earn the trust of all, his clients and customer mere,
6. Character; close; competition: Agents should make suggestions, based on preparation, professional quality, Competitive Market Analysis. Seek representation from someone, who can close the deal, and has relevant character and insight.
7. Trust; timely; trends: Real estate markets often evolve, and an agent, must earn the trust, often, by creating, developing, timely approaches and actions, considering current trends. Hire someone, ready, willing and able, to make well – considered, timely actions and decisions.
Will you be considered, the PERFECT agent, for special, potential clients? How should you, proceed.