Since, for the vast majority of Americans, their home’s value, represents their single – biggest, individual, financial asset, doesn’t it make sense, when one makes the decision, to sell his house, to hire the individual, who will offer, the most value, and QUALITY? However, in the vast number of instances, we witness, homeowners, use less focus and care, in selecting the best real estate agent, for their specific needs, and circumstances. While, it might be helpful, to listen to the recommendations of others, remember, every house is different, and your specific needs, goals, priorities, and set of circumstances, might be different, and thus, someone, who might have been great, for someone else, may not be for you! Interview, carefully, prospective agents, and consider, your decision, carefully, thoroughly, and in a focused way! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, it’s in your best interest, to carefully proceed, and make your best selection.
1. Quest; questions: Do you feel, a bond, and believe, your quest, and theirs, align, in way, which will benefit you? Ask as many questions, as possible, so, you feel comfortable, and, are able to proceed, on the same page!
2. Useful; unique; urge: Who do you believe, might offer, the most useful representation? What unique characteristics, etc, does a specific agent, offer, which will serve your best interests? Choose someone, who will urge you, to do, what you must do, so you, and your agent, may be great team – mates!
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention: When you and your representative, proceed, with a genuine, positive, can – do, attitude, and your agent, develops a relevant, quality, aptitude and skill – set, the process, becomes a better one! You, and your agent, must pay attention, to what, might provide the finest results!
4. Listen; learn: Hire someone, who is willing to effectively listen, to you, and potential customers/ buyers, rather than constantly speaking, and assuming! Quality representations requires a willingness, and ability to constantly learn, from every conversation, and experience!
5. Integrity; imagination; ideas: You must demand, and expect, the utmost degree, of genuine, absolute integrity, from anyone, you hire! You need someone, with the imagination, to introduce relevant ideas, which will help your process!
6, Trust; timely: Agent and client, must proceed, with mutual trust, so their relationship, works for the client’s best interests! There is a need for well – considered, timely action, if you hope, to get the finest, possible results!
7. Yes; you; yours: You and your agent, must work together, if you hope, to get, the, yes, you seek! It’s all about teamwork!
Homeowners, seeking to sell their houses, must seek QUALITY real estate agents! Will you take the time, and make the efforts, to become your own ally?